Write a Review
Many teachers offer extra credit for submitting a book review, and you can also pay off $1.00 of library fines by doing one! These are the steps you need to follow to submit your own review of a book you have read:
* Write a 3-5 sentence review.
* Some things to answer. No, you do not need to answer all of them!
- What did you enjoy/dislike about this book?
- Was anything relevant or similar in your life?
- What have you read that is similar to this book?
- Who would you recommend this book to?
- More ideas on how to write a review.
* Go to Destiny. Log-in (top right) using your school log-in.
* Click on Catalog and Search for your book. Click on the book title.
* Top right click on "Reviews"
* Click the "Add review" button.
* Give it some "Stars"
* Type your review in the "Comments" box
* Click "Save"